Sunday, September 23, 2012

Eat Real Day 3

Today was the 3rd and final day of Eat Real. I worked almost 40 hours this weekend, most of which were spent standing. I usually work about 20 hours a week and stand about 40 hours a month, so my body is a little angry with me, but I'm impressed with my own stamina and I had a good time.

I wonder if my physical torturists will give me the week off since I did so much occupational therapy spooning out all those thousands of nuts into sample cups and did so much standing and walking. I'm not holding my breath on that.

Here are some of today's highlights.


We had the kiddos helping sell today, which was a lot of fun, but they also brought cupcakes and sorbet into the booth. Luckily I was too busy to cry about it and I found some Bren-Friendly food to eat, too. More of my friends also stopped by, which made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment