Friday, April 15, 2011

Grind THIS

I'm a tooth grinder. It's a family trait. Thanks Ma & Pa! Last week I had the opportunity to go to the dentist for the first time in almost two years when I ground through my nightguard breaking off a tooth and cracking another.

Two trips to the dentist (so far. 3-5 more trips to go to finish it all), two root canals, three crowns, four fillings, two deep cleanings, one mouthguard, and $3,800 later and I'll be a whole new woman!

Luckily, I'm well versed in making pureed veggies for the babies I work with, so the fact that chewing is a privilege I'm not privy to for a few weeks, isn't too terrible.

Also, as soon as my mouth situation is resolved I'll start having a barrage of tests and full work-ups to see where all my health stuff is. Fingers crossed things go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment