Monday, January 3, 2011

Bren tested, Doctor approved

I avoided Thanksgiving so it didn't seem right to avoid Christmas, as well. I had grand intentions to try to make some sort of pie or holiday cookies, but then I got horribly sick and lost all motivation. Maybe next year...

I did, however get to enjoy some approved snack items like:

Rosemary chicken(lovingly prepared for me by a friend) to compliment the BBQ chicken everyone else was having



and almond cheese & oat crackers to go along with the cheese & cracker tray



and guacamole I made from scratch



One of my resolutions is to create and try more recipes this year. My sister helped get that ball rolling by giving me this for Christmas:



I'm curious WHAT is actually in these deserts, so we shall see. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment