Friday, May 13, 2011

Ferry Building Feast

Yesterday I went over to The San Francisco Ferry Building for their Thursday Farmer's Market. My cousin-in-law Ryan Farr (I've mentioned him here) owner of 4505 Meats has his stand there on Thursdays and Saturdays, so I like to stop by and say hi (and get free food, duh!) when I can. (4505 just won Best Burger in The SF Bay Area last month, btw.)

He was cooking cole slaw and lamb sausage, both with a bit of a kick, and topped with cilantro and aioli.



That slaw was seriously the best thing I've eaten in quite some time.

Then I headed into The Slanted Door for lunch with my faux boyfriend for lemongrass chicken with red onions, jalapeƱos, roasted chili paste, paired with star route farm baby spinach with caramelized shallots and massa organics' brown rice. Yum.



All in all, a happy day for my palate and ponch.

No comments:

Post a Comment