Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sick and Tired

It's been a rough few weeks. I'm so sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm trying so hard to stay on top of everything, but I just don't have the energy to do it all of it. Ultimately, my health takes precedence over everything else. And keeping my health stable depends highly on two factors: sleep/rest and paying my medical bills. This unfortunately means that I am either sleeping or working most of the time, just trying to stay afloat, and things like friends and family, or expressive outlets, like blogging, get back-burnered.

I got some good news yesterday: My Candida levels are within the normal range, my Aspergillus levels are the lowest they've ever been, and I'm almost done with Physical Torture.

Some bad news came right along with it: I'm seen as "well enough" by the state to not require financial assistance for my medical costs anymore.

Cue the violins

SHIT



No comments:

Post a Comment