Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My week, some more...

*TODAY:
- Nasal probe (My chronic fungal Sinusitis is finally clearing out)
- MRI (They played show-tunes while I was in the tube (I'm on a show-tunes kick this week) which was awesome!) My new fillings were pretty angry about this procedure, but other than that it was another positive day.

Things are looking really good so far!

*TOMORROW:
- Stress Test
- Electromyography
- Nerve conduction study


*FRIDAY:
-Broncoscopy to test Bronchiectasis
-Possibly a Mediastinoscopy


*RESULTS WILL DETERMINE:
- If steroids made any changes to nerve regeneration/foot muscle strength
- If/when I will have foot surgery
- Heart function
- Presence and locations of fungi


*Waiting on bloodwork results from:
-Glycated Hemoglobin
-RAST
-Immunoglobulin E (IgE)

No comments:

Post a Comment