Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TMI: The Barium Experience

It's about to get real intimate.

Now, I've already posted pictures of the inside of my butthole, so really I feel we're pretty close, you and I...

I'm about to give you insider information that hasn't yet made it to the streets (As far as I've ever heard anyway).

If you ever have the opportunity to have a colonoscopy, you will know that you have to clean your pipes beforehand. For me, this meant being on a liquid diet of veggie broth for 2 days prior to the procedure, and a few rounds of laxatives... I'll let you fill in the rest.

The day of, the doctors are kind enough to give you a thorough cleanse via an industrial strength enema...How people enjoy douches or bidets is beyond me.

You also need to let your colon forgive you the day after, which, again, for me, meant veggie broth.

Today I had my first real meal since Friday, so as things go, tonight I had to, to put it politely, make.

By golly, my colon is so pristine and heavenly that my poop was an ethereal WHITE!

There, now you're privy to insider info. Do with it what you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment