Monday, February 20, 2012

Make It Or Break It

Yesterday I learned how to make homebrewed beer with a couple of friends. Some would consider this masochistic seeing that beer is one of my greatest enemies. Aside from the fact that I'm sober, the malt, yeast, sugar, and fermentation, alone, are lethal for me. I really didn't mind it, in fact, the smell of it turned my stomach.

It's quite the process, making beer.


(Top to bottom, L to R) Malt, Yeast, bagging the hops; bottles, stirrer, stirring; aerating, mixing, fermenting.

It took us about 5 hours to make it. Then it has to sit for a week, then you have to do more junk to it.

I had a blast!

My best friend and I were given the task of naming the batch. Due to the fact that we both have a whole lot of luck, half of it bad, we named it Make It Or Break It Brew: A Fight Against Karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment