Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu..."

This is what I ate on the 4th, when I was mourning the fact that I wasn't gorging on brisket:

Chicken breasts, yellow squash, chopped red onion, pressed garlic and orange bell peppers splashed with rice milk(I didn't have Dr approved olive oil with me) and a dash of ground cinnamon. Baked on 350 for 40 min(flipping chicken halfway through). It wasn't BBQ, but it was a tolerable substitute. I'll def be making this again.

Attention friends: Please note, if you go out to eat with me, and you ask me whether you should get a salad or chili cheese fries, I will demand you get the fries and also a milkshake to wash it down, as witnessed tonight. *Cue Tim McGraw's Live Like You Were Dying...*

If I can't eat it then you'd damned well better! I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not only going to enjoy living vicariously through my friends' eating habits, but also watching them get fat as I wither away. Happy eating y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment